Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I grew up with this dip at family parties. As Grandma has aged, it has gotten stronger! :) Use as few or as many cloves as you like to adjust for preference.
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 -4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 -5 cloves minced garlic
- minced parsley (to flavor)
- milk (for consistency)
- Combine ingredients and beat with eletric mixer. Add milk to desired consistency.
- Best made a day in advance for flavor.