Recipe by Chef GreanEyes
My Grandma, who is German, is a great cook and for our huge family get togethers would make this or just when we grandkids would stop by, we'd always want her to make it too. Measurements are approx as she rarely uses measuring units.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, eggs, salt, and enough water to make a stiff dough.
- Boil a few quarts of water in soup pot.
- cut dough into bits with a scissors and drop into boiling water.
- boil a few minutes till cooked.
- add cream.
- add salt and pepper to taste, sliced celery, cubed potatoes, onion, and boil until tender.
- We like to add a bit of vinegar when eating!
- Sorry I know everything isn't measured out exactly, but is easy to change to everyone's liking.