- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 1⁄2 quarts popped corn
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Put sugar, brown sugar, syrup, and water into a sauce pan--stirring until all sugar is dissolved.
- Add the butter--continue to cook but without stirring, until it reaches the temperature of 240F (Use a candy thermometer.).
- Put the popped corn into a large mixing bowl and add the salt to it.
- Pour the candied mixture over the pop corn and mix well.
- Shape into small balls and then wrap in wax paper.