Recipe by Lisa Sorrell
It got to be so that I no longer had to ask my Grandma to make this for me. It was on the table for every family gathering. Now that she has passed away, I have taken it upon myself to carry on the tradition.
Top Review by Miss Annie
A really good, easy dessert to make. I wasn't going to make a dessert for dinner, but decided at the last minute to do this. I had all of the ingredients, and it was done in no time. The taste was great, and everyone enjoyed it. Thanks for posting this one, Lisa. I will use it again.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, nuts and margarine and pat into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake crust at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners sugar and 1/2 the tub of whipped topping and spread over crust.
- Mix milk and pudding mixes and spread over the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Serve cold.