1/1 Photo of Grandma Hill's Prize Winning Meatloaf
1 hr 10 mins
Hill Family's Note:
I am not sure if this ever won a prize with anyone but us.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients; mix well.
- 2Press firmly into ungreased 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
- 3Bake for 1 hour in 350* oven.
- 4Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- 5For Hamburgers: Omit egg; reduce tomato juice to ½ cup. Shape into 8 patties.
- 6For Meatballs: Omit tomato juice and egg; add 2/3 cup milk. Shape into 16 meatballs. Brown in large skillet in small amount of oil. Drain. Combine 1 – 12oz can tomato paste, 1 cup water, 1 ½ tsp oregano leaves and 1 tsp salt. Add to meatballs; simmer 30 minutes. 8 servings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma Hill's Prize Winning Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.3
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 84.2 mg
- Sodium 583.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 19.3 g