Grandma Hill's Prize Winning Meatloaf
- Combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Press firmly into ungreased 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour in 350* oven.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- For Hamburgers: Omit egg; reduce tomato juice to ½ cup. Shape into 8 patties.
- For Meatballs: Omit tomato juice and egg; add 2/3 cup milk. Shape into 16 meatballs. Brown in large skillet in small amount of oil. Drain. Combine 1 – 12oz can tomato paste, 1 cup water, 1 ½ tsp oregano leaves and 1 tsp salt. Add to meatballs; simmer 30 minutes. 8 servings.