Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Family recipe passed downed for many years. Everyone goes on and on about this pie recipe.
- 1 (16 ounce) can cooked pumpkin
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove (optional)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into unbaked pie crusts.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes then reduce to 350 degrees and bake for 45 minutes longer, or until middle of pie is firm.
Well, Grandma Harter ~ You do good pie! Kept one for myself & took one over to a neighbor! I included the ground cloves & used whole milk! Simple, yet very, very tasty! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]