Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
These rolls are infamous throughout North Central Kansas (Osborne). If you have had them, you know... If you havent, well... prepare yourself.
- Combine water and yeast & sugar- stir untill disolved, let stand until its active (bubbleing).
- Combine the rest of the ingrediants in a bowl.
- Mix everything together until dough is smooth (add addl flour if its too tacky).
- Place in a large covered container and store in refrigerator (upto 3 days).
- Select a small emount of dough (about enough that you can cup the palm of your hand.
- Roll dough into smooth balls, pulling seams until the ball of smooth.
- Place in a square baking pan.
- Allow to rise ~ 3 hours (rolls will rise and fill out pan).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 min or until brown.