Jason Weiser's Note:
These rolls are infamous throughout North Central Kansas (Osborne). If you have had them, you know... If you havent, well... prepare yourself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine water and yeast & sugar- stir untill disolved, let stand until its active (bubbleing).
- 2Combine the rest of the ingrediants in a bowl.
- 3Mix everything together until dough is smooth (add addl flour if its too tacky).
- 4Place in a large covered container and store in refrigerator (upto 3 days).
- 6Select a small emount of dough (about enough that you can cup the palm of your hand.
- 7Roll dough into smooth balls, pulling seams until the ball of smooth.
- 8Place in a square baking pan.
- 9Allow to rise ~ 3 hours (rolls will rise and fill out pan).
- 10Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 min or until brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma Geoa's Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 68.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g