Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This lemon cake recipe by my grandmother, Patricia Gealy, has always been a family favorite. Now that she is sadly no longer with us, I am sharing it with the world so that everyone can enjoy it.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, 3/4 cup salad oil, and 3/4 cup water. Mix well.
- Add 3 eggs and mix for 3 minutes.
- Bake in ungreased tube pan for 45-50 minutes at 350 degrees.
- To make glaze, mix powdered sugar, lemon juice, 2 tsps salad oil, and 2 tsps water.
- When cake is done and still hot, prick with a fork and pour glaze over it.