Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an old fashioned recipe for Creamy Peanut butter fudge. This recipe is at least 100 years old. My grandmother made this for Us and also sold it at Church bake sales where it was hugely popular amung the residents of her town.
- First you will need the following utensils:.
- 1 Heavy Stock Pot.
- 1 Small Glass of Cold Tap Water.
- Wooden Spoon.
- 1 Greased 9x12 in Cake Pan.
- Place first 3 ingredients in Pot, and over Medium High Heat bring to a rolling boil. *Stirring Constantly* to prevent Burning.
- Once you have reached a rolling boil , continue to boil for several Minutes.
- Take your teaspoon and gather up a small amount and drop it into the glass of cold water. If it forms a soft ball, it is done. If not, continue to boil for another minute or two until it does.
- Once it has reached the soft ball stage, Immediately remove from heat and add the remainder of the ingredients in this order:.
- Marshmallow fluff , Peanut butter, Vanilla and nuts.
- Immediately pour into cake pan and spread if necessary. Let Cool at room.
- This Fudge can be stored in the freezer for up to one year wrapped tightly in Plastic wrap and then in Foil.
- Wonderful for the holidays or that special gift for someone You love.