Lisa Reinbolt - Rochester,NY's Note:
This is an old fashioned recipe for Creamy Peanut butter fudge. This recipe is at least 100 years old. My grandmother made this for Us and also sold it at Church bake sales where it was hugely popular amung the residents of her town.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First you will need the following utensils:.
- 21 Heavy Stock Pot.
- 31 Small Glass of Cold Tap Water.
- 4Wooden Spoon.
- 61 Greased 9x12 in Cake Pan.
- 8Place first 3 ingredients in Pot, and over Medium High Heat bring to a rolling boil. *Stirring Constantly* to prevent Burning.
- 9Once you have reached a rolling boil , continue to boil for several Minutes.
- 10Take your teaspoon and gather up a small amount and drop it into the glass of cold water. If it forms a soft ball, it is done. If not, continue to boil for another minute or two until it does.
- 11Once it has reached the soft ball stage, Immediately remove from heat and add the remainder of the ingredients in this order:.
- 12Marshmallow fluff , Peanut butter, Vanilla and nuts.
- 13Immediately pour into cake pan and spread if necessary. Let Cool at room.
- 15This Fudge can be stored in the freezer for up to one year wrapped tightly in Plastic wrap and then in Foil.
- 16Wonderful for the holidays or that special gift for someone You love.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma Evelyn's Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.4
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 144.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 42.8 g
- Protein 5.9 g