1/1 Photo of Grandma Etta’s Chuck Steak Fry-Roast
1 hr 10 mins
Phil Smith's Note:
My Grandmother use to make this quick mock-potroast. I think it is very good!!! Great one pan plan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a frying pan; add oil; fry the steak a minute on both sides.
- 2Add vinegar, add any salt, add the onions and let them fry a couple of minutes.
- 3Add a little water (just enough to cover bottom of pan).
- 4Add carrots, celery, garlic, and any salt and pepper.
- 5Bring to a simmer; cover and cook for 45 minutes to 1-1/2 hours.
- 6Only remove the cover to see if you need to add water.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma Etta’s Chuck Steak Fry-Roast
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.4
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 120.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: