Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this stuff! Another family recipe which has become traditional for get togethers. I think Grandma developed this recipe herself maybe because I have never been able to find it anywhere else.
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs (10 squares)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (15 ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant pudding mix (pineapple cream if you can find it or lemon)
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Layer in ungreased 9 X 13 glass baking dish.
- layer 1: mix crumbs and butter, press in bottom of dish.
- layer 2: combine powdered sugar, cool whip, and cream cheese, mixing well. Carefully spread over crumb layer.
- layer 3: Mix undrained pineapple with pudding mix. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- layer 4: Frost with cool whip and sprinkle lightly with cracker crumbs.
- Chill until serving.
Unbelieveably easy! I made half the recipe in an 8X8 pan. Kind of like my late M/I/L's "cheesecake" recipe. Very Yum! Thanks for sharing Mom10. Made for Pick A Chef Spring 2011.