1/8 Photos of Grandma Chics Oven Ribs 1968
3 hrs 10 mins
fast easy and delicious, use ribs or chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine brown sugar, celery seed, chilli powder and salt to make a rub.
- 2Rub all over racks of ribs, both sides.
- 3Lay in a roasting pan.
- 4Place in oven uncovered at 350 degrees and bake for 45 minutes, turning and rotating every so often.
- 5Drain off some of the fat if desired.
- 6Combine the two 10 ounce cans of tomato soup with water, vinegar.
- 7Pour over all the ribs after the 45 minutes is done.
- 8Cook now covered for 2 1/2 hours basting and turning every so often.
- 9Can brown more uncovered the last half hour of cooking.
- 10This can also be done wrapped in foil on the bbq.
- 11cooking first with the rub in sealed foil, opening and resealing with the liquids, that is how we always made them for the cottage outings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma Chics Oven Ribs 1968
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 966.7
- Calories from Fat 526
- Total Fat 58.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 208.5 mg
- Sodium 1058.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 47.5 g
- Protein 54.9 g