Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has been in our family for over 50 years. My grandma would make every year at Christmas time. Very good and easy to make.
- 1 (14 ounce) box graham crackers, crushed
- 1 (10 ounce) box dates, chopped
- 1 cup small marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup coffee creamer
- Set aside 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers.
- Mix marshmellows, nuts, dates and graham crackers with coffee creamer.
- Roll into a log then roll into remaining graham crackers.
- Chill over night.