Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great quick meatless meal. or you can add shrimp.
Make and share this Grandma B's Broccoli & Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 6 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 16 ounces broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 lb shrimp (optional)
- 6 -8 sun-dried tomatoes (cut into strips) (optional)
- Put chopped garlic in pan with lots of olive oil. Heat until warmed, add broccoli & salt. Cook until broccoli is hot and tender. Add cooked pasta and top with Parmesan cheese to taste.
- You can add more oil or water if you need it.
- you can also add shrimp, or sun dried tomatoes, or both.