Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother use to make this quite often in the summer for family gatherings at her home on Hood Canal. It makes quite a bit, great for potlucks.
- 8 ounces pasta shells or 8 ounces colored spiral shaped pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) can olives, sliced
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package frozen peas, cooked and chilled
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 -3 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 4 -6 ounces summer sausage, cut into chunks
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix, mixed with
- oil, and
- lemon juice, per pkg. directions
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water to al dente.
- Drain very well and chill.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- It's better if it's chilled at least a few hours.