Recipe by Lstdream
This is a recipe my mother-in-law made for dad up until he passed. He loved spicy foods and was crazy about chicken wings.
- 10 chicken wings
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lawyr's season salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon course ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lawyr's garlic salt with parsley
- 1 (17 ounce) bottlelouisiana gem chicken wing sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate wings into three pieces. Dispose of the wing tips.
- Place wings in a square Pyrex dish. Cover with the lemon juice and toss.
- Add the season salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Toss again. Cover with the wing sauce.
- Cover with foil and place in oven for 1 hour 15 minuets at 300 degrees.