Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great Christmas cookie...
Make and share this Grandma Betty's Candle Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, room temp
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 8 ounces Plain Hershey Bar
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon paraffin wax
- Mix together sugar, margarine, peanut butter, and rice krispies together and form into balls. (As large/small as you want them. I make them smaller than a golf ball.).
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate bar and chips together and add paraffin wax, may add more wax if needed.
- Once chocolate is melted, dip the balls in chocolate and place on wax paper to cool.
- After the balls settle, store them away. We keep them in the refrigerator or freezer during the holidays.