1/1 Photo of Grandma Bea's Pecan Fingers
These are usually in my Christmas cookie repertoire. This recipe is based on one from Grandma's Pantry Cookbook by Alan Robbins and Trudy Smoke.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- 2Beat butter and sugar together, in bowl, until creamy and fluffy.
- 3Gradually add the flour until well mixed in, then salt, vanilla and pecans.
- 4Shape level teaspoons of dough into 2-inch-long fingers.
- 5Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Cool before eating.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma Bea's Pecan Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.7
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 99.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 3.1 g