Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This makes a large recipe of old-fashioned homestyle pancakes that we love to smother in butter and jam or syrup or peanutbutter and syrup. My Grandma made these for all the ranch hands in the mornings as a girl and then for her ten children as a mother.
- Blend all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix together wet ingedients in a medium bowl, except water.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and mix until just moistened.
- Add water starting with 1 c until thin enough to pour easily.
- Cook pancakes on a hot buttered griddle. We like ours nice and big, but you can make yours any size.