Recipe by STARTERWIFE
Sweet fudge that is filled with M&M's and also decorated on top with M&M's. Although I make this mainly for the grandkids, I get more compliments on this fudge than any other. All the milk chocolate M&M's in colors of red, blue, green, and yellow are just so beautiful and festive--it’s always the one everyone goes for first. It truly looks like Christmas.
- 2 (12 ounce) bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (1 2/3 ounce) bagschocolate M&M's (colored ones)
Directions See How It's Made
- In microwave bowl, microwave chocolate 2-3 minutes, until melted; stir till smooth.
- Add milk and vanilla, stir till smooth.
- Fold in M&M's (save a few to sprinkle across top of fudge); pour onto a plate lightly sprayed with butter spray and chill till firm.