1/1 Photo of Grandaunt's Banana Cake
1 hr 10 mins
A really good banana cake that will leave you hooked. Use very very ripe bananas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180degrees Celsius. Grease and flour 10 inch round baking pan.
- 2Sieve flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
- 3Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- 4Beat eggs in 1 at a time, only adding the next when the previous egg has been fully incorporated.
- 5Add bananas and milk inches Mix well.
- 6Add flour in and mix well.
- 7Pour into baking pan and bake for 50 minutes or till a skewer in the middle comes out clean.
- 8You may need to start tenting it inbetween the 50 minutes so that it does not overbrown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandaunt's Banana Cake
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.9
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 103.4 mg
- Sodium 393.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g