1/1 Photo of Grandaunt's Banana Cake
1 hr 10 mins
A really good banana cake that will leave you hooked. Use very very ripe bananas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180degrees Celsius. Grease and flour 10 inch round baking pan.
- 2Sieve flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
- 3Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- 4Beat eggs in 1 at a time, only adding the next when the previous egg has been fully incorporated.
- 5Add bananas and milk inches Mix well.
- 6Add flour in and mix well.
- 7Pour into baking pan and bake for 50 minutes or till a skewer in the middle comes out clean.
- 8You may need to start tenting it inbetween the 50 minutes so that it does not overbrown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandaunt's Banana Cake
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.9
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 103.4 mg
- Sodium 393.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g