Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for breakfast, not too sweet.
- 10 ounces pink grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 banana, cut in slices
- 2 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- Combine all ingredients in the blender.
- Cover and liquify until smooth.
- Serve in a tall glass.
PRETTY PINK AND DELICIOUS!! This was a real treat! I added 2 teaspoons of Splenda granula to make it not quite so tart. ElaineAnn, I will definitely have this again and again! A nice smoothie.
Yum! I enjoyed this for breakfast this morning. I used plain yogurt(all I had on hand). It was just right! Thanks!
A refreshing tasty smoothie! I enjoy trying new combinations and this was different for me with the pineapple and grapefruit. Very good!