Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
What can I say about these cookies, You may want to make a double batch, they will not stay around very long!!! Extra YUMMY!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag peanut butter chips
- Mix butter , sugar, eggs, and vanilla till fluffy.
- Add flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in the peanut butter chips.
- Drop onto a UNgreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute, remove from sheet.