A sheer delight for dessert lovers! This soft-centered cake will transport you to chocolate heaven with its perfect match of bitter chocolate and smooth, sweet Grand Marnier liqueur. These cakes maintain a crunchy texture on top while remaining gooey inside because they are baked fast at a high temperature. From the Grand Marnier website.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream the butter and the sugar together.
- Add the melted chocolate and gently fold in the eggs being careful not to over mix.
- Add the flour, orange zest, and Grand Marnier.
- Pour the batter into individual moulds or ramekins and insert a square of chocolate into the middle of each cake.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Unmould the cakes onto plates and decorate with a spoonful of whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.