MARIA MAC *'s Note:
This is a delicious sauce served over grilled or baked shrimp or scallops. Do not drown the seafood in this sauce. Just drizzle it. We love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice butter into 1/4-inch slices.
- 2In a small saucepan, heat orange juice, sugar and orange rind, on low temperature stirring often for 5 minutes.
- 3Increase heat and bring to boil.
- 4The mixture will thicken and become syrupy.
- 5Whisk the mixture and add the butter, piece by piece.
- 6When thoroughly blended, remove from heat and stir in Grand Marnier. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grand Marnier Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (445 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1145.4
- Calories from Fat 997
- Total Fat 110.8 g
- Saturated Fat 70.0 g
- Cholesterol 292.8 mg
- Sodium 786.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 36.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: