Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious sauce served over grilled or baked shrimp or scallops. Do not drown the seafood in this sauce. Just drizzle it. We love it.
- Slice butter into 1/4-inch slices.
- In a small saucepan, heat orange juice, sugar and orange rind, on low temperature stirring often for 5 minutes.
- Increase heat and bring to boil.
- The mixture will thicken and become syrupy.
- Whisk the mixture and add the butter, piece by piece.
- When thoroughly blended, remove from heat and stir in Grand Marnier. Serve immediately.