- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa (Hershey's works the best)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier or 3 tablespoons other alcohol
Directions See How It's Made
- In heavy saucepan over low heat melt butter.
- Add cocoa; stir until smooth.
- Blend in milk; stir constantly until mixture is thick, smooth and glossy, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and Grand Marnier (or other alcohol of choice).
- Chill 3 - 4 hours until firm.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in cocoa or confectioners sugar.
- Chill until firm, 1-2 hours.
- Store covered in refrigerator.