Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups kumquats, Thinly sliced
- 2 cups navel oranges, seed, chop
- 7 cups water
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon rind, Grated
- 3⁄4 cup Grand Marnier
- sugar (equal to cooked fruit)
- Place kumquats, oranges, and water in glass bowl.
- Cover and let stand in a cool place for 12 hours.
- Pour into medium saucepan and bring to a full, rolling boil over high heat.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon and Grand Marnier.
- Measure this mixture and add equal amount of sugar.
- Again bring to a boil and cook, stirring frequently, for about 30 minutes.
- When mixture begins to gel, remove from heat and immediately pour into hot sterilized jars.
- Vacuum seal.