Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A yummy chicken dish! Chicken marinated in Grand Mariner and apricot jam. prep time does not include marinating time.
- 3⁄4 cup Grand Marnier
- 1 1⁄4 cups apricot jam, plus additional for basting
- 1 teaspoon orange zest (orange part only)
- 3⁄4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dried red pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (or your favorite chicken pieces)
- olive oil
- In a saucepan, combine Grand Marnier, jam, zest, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, honey and red pepper flakes. Simmer over medium-low heat just until honey and jam are melted. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
- Place chicken breasts, then marinade, in a zip-top plastic bag; marinate at least 4 hours and preferably overnight, refrigerated.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow glass baking dish. Pour marinade over all. Baste breasts with apricot jam.
- Cover loosely and bake 45 minutes to 1 hour, basting with remaining marinade every 15 minutes.