1 hr 20 mins
MARIA MAC *'s Note:
A yummy chicken dish! Chicken marinated in Grand Mariner and apricot jam. prep time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup Grand Marnier
- 1 1/4 cups apricot jam, plus additional for basting
- 1 teaspoon orange zest (orange part only)
- 3/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dried red pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (or your favorite chicken pieces)
- olive oil
- 1In a saucepan, combine Grand Marnier, jam, zest, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, honey and red pepper flakes. Simmer over medium-low heat just until honey and jam are melted. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
- 2Place chicken breasts, then marinade, in a zip-top plastic bag; marinate at least 4 hours and preferably overnight, refrigerated.
- 3Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 4Place chicken breasts in a shallow glass baking dish. Pour marinade over all. Baste breasts with apricot jam.
- 5Cover loosely and bake 45 minutes to 1 hour, basting with remaining marinade every 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grand Marnier Marinated Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.1
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 102.6 mg
- Sodium 345.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 50.7 g
- Protein 42.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: