Recipe by Queen uh Cuisine
The orange flavored liqueur mixed with hot chocolate is guaranteed to warm your spirit. If you'd prefer a slightly spicy variation, add 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper to each mug. There are some great packaged hot chocolate mixes available, so choose your favorite or create from scratch. Enjoy :)
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 3 cups hot cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, lightly whipped
- cinnamon stick (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the hot chocolate according to package directions (or follow your favorite recipe)
- Pour one ounce of Grand Marnier into each coffee cup and fill the cup with hot chocolate.
- In a bowl lightly whip the fresh cream and spoon on top of the hot chocolate.
- Insert a cinnamon stick in each cup and serve.
- WAAA LAAA ;).