Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of the South magazine by Shirley Corriher. Perfect for Golden, Moist Carrot Cake. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, cut into 2-tablespoon-size pieces
- 16 ounces cream cheese (two 8 ounce packages)
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange-flavored liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter until soft.
- Add cream cheese and beat until blended and smooth.
- Blend in confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and orange-flavored liqueur.