Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple but elegant. Serve with assorted seasonal fruits (strawberries, grapes, banana slices, apple, star fruit) or perhaps even shortbread, etc. A wonderful romantic dessert or brunch special. :o)
- 12 ounces milk chocolate, broken into pieces (preferably European)
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup Grand Marnier
- In the top of a double boiler set over simmering water, combine the chocolate with the cream and Grand Marnier.
- Stirring occasionally, cook until mixture is smooth and heated through.
- Transfer to individual serving dishes, if desired, and arrange fruit around the fondue for dipping.
- Garnish with mint leaves, etc, if desired.