This is a wonderful dessert or afternoon treat for a hot summer day. It is light and reasonably healthy! The original recipe was published in Better Homes and Garden and I adapted it for my family by substituting several ingredients and adding more blueberries and Grand Marnier. The crust is really yummy with the coconut and pecans. This dessert presents very pretty on the plate especially with a sprig of mint!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup finely crushed graham cracker
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- 1/8 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1.5 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 4 eggs (or egg substitute equivalent)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen which have been thawed)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
- 2To prepare crust:.
- 3Heat butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until the color of light brown sugar. Set aside.
- 4In medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, flour, coconut, pecans and the 1/8 cup Splenda. Add butter and stir until combined. Use hands to mix if needed.
- 5Press evenly into bottom of greased baking pan.
- 6Bake crust for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7While the crust is baking:.
- 8Beat cream cheese and 1/8 cup Splenda in large mixing bowl until blended. Add eggs, Grand Marnier and vanilla. Beat until blended.
- 9Pour over warm crust and sprinkle blueberries evenly over the filling.
- 10Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until center appears to be set. Cool completely in pan on rack. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into bars. Store covered.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grand Marnier Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.8
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 67.4 mg
- Sodium 138.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: