Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Good cookies for the holidays. These can be frozen ahead.
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 7 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
- 3 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- chocolate sprinkles
- Put cream, butter and sugar into saucepan over medium heat. Bring to boil, stirring often. Remove from heat.
- Add Grand Marnier, chocolate and crumbs. Mix well. Shape into 42 balls. Roll in chocolate sprinkles. Chill or freeze.
Moist! But I did add a bit more Grand Marnier and some orange zest to get the full orange effect! I also don`t like sprinkles so I coated in a mixture of cocoa and powdered sugar. Thanks!!!