1/2 Photos of Grand Ma-Ma's Deviled Eggs (No Mayo!!)
This recipe is unique in that it doesn't have mayonnaise, if you are one that is expecting a "creamy" mayo type deviled egg, this recipe may NOT be for you!! For me the melted butter gives these eggs a unique and added flavor. Adapted from Gooseberry Patch Newsletter. *Cooking time varies based on your method of boiling eggs, so that is a broad estimate!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1Halve eggs and arrange egg whites on a serving platter.
- 2In a bowl, mash yolks well with a fork.
- 3Add remaining ingredients except paprika; mix well.
- 4Spoon mixture into a plastic zipping bag and squeeze down into the corner of the bag. Snip off the corner and pipe mixture into whites; sprinkle with paprika.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grand Ma-Ma's Deviled Eggs (No Mayo!!)
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 111.4 mg
- Sodium 124.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g