Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
I got this from a TV show years ago and haven't tried it yet, but it sounds yummy. The cheesecake part ends up on the bottom. You can serve it as is or topped with strawberries or blueberries.
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 cup water (per cake mix directions)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (per cake mix directions)
- 2 -3 eggs (per cake mix directions)
- 2 lbs ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions and pour in sprayed 9x13 pan.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and pour on top the cake mix in the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Chill before serving.