Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great way to end an old year and Bring in the New Year!!!! Or any Celebration! Cheers!!!!!
Make and share this Grand Champagne recipe from Food.com.
- vanilla sugar (sugar with vanilla bean set in a closed jar Flavored Sugar Flavored Sugar or Splenda)
- Grand Marnier
- orange, sliced into thin wedges (Dipped into Grand Marnier)
- chilled champagne
- Dip rim of Champange glasses into Grand Marnier then into sugar.
- Let set.
- Pour in glasses champagne.
- Garnish with Orange Slices.
- Drink And be Merry!
- Happy New Year!
Ok - this isn't just for New Years either. This is such a creative idea for any celebration and it takes NO EFFORT and looks like something Martha Stewart would come with. I did not use the sugar with vanilla - I used her other recipe for flavours sugars. Must try it next time you have gathering.
This was absolutely Fantastic!!!!! Made for husband and some friends for dinner party and I also put the rasberries in the glass was marvelous and everyone enjoyed them. Thanks! I made with Verdi Champagne which is 5 dollors bottle and very good! Went through about 5 bottles.
Excellent Quick and Easy Recipe! I served it Christmas night and it was an instant hit!