Recipe by JoyfulCook
Easy to make--easier to eat! It's so delicious.filled with healthy grain flour
Top Review by xpatangie
I tried the recipe yesterday in my Morphy Richards Accents Breadmaker & it turned out perfectly. I am so pleased because the other recipes I had tried had too much sugar in them.
- 200 g granary brown flour, bakers
- 300 g white flour, bakers
- 300 ml water, tepid
- 9.85 ml caster sugar
- 7.39 ml salt
- 29.58 ml powdered milk
- 28 g butter
- 7.39 ml dried yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Place water in the baking tin; add all the flour, followed by milk powder, sugar, salt, butter and lastly the yeast.
- Load up the bread machine and bake on whatever setting you have that takes 3 hours.
- N.B if you leave the bread to stand in the tin for 15 minutes before you turn it out, it comes away a lot easier.