Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Put in your favorite Italian or Asian sauce.
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 small onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon horseradish
- In a small bowl add buttermilk and bread crumbs stir until combine set a side for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl add the meats and the rest of the ingredients.
- Combine the mixture with clean hands.
- Roll the meat mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Add the meatballs into a skillet on meduim heat.
- Brown on all sides.
- Cover and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Put meatballs in your favorite sauce cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
These were just OK for us, probably will not make again.
These were good meatballs~moist and tender. Usually the meatballs I make are all beef, so this was a nice change of pace for us. They were super easy to prepare as well. I used my cookie scoop to form them into balls and then cooked them on low in the crockpot, with spaghetti sauce, for about 6 hours. We had them with spaghetti, garlic bread and a side salad.