- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 small onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl add buttermilk and bread crumbs stir until combine set a side for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl add the meats and the rest of the ingredients.
- Combine the mixture with clean hands.
- Roll the meat mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Add the meatballs into a skillet on meduim heat.
- Brown on all sides.
- Cover and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Put meatballs in your favorite sauce cook for 20 to 30 minutes.