Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Gram's Famously delicious chicken stripes! A family favorite.
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked white rice
- Cook chicken tenders in olive oil in skillet until golden brown on both sides.
- Place in baking dish.
- Add broth, white wine, garlic, parsley butter
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes
- serve over white rice and enjoy !
These were simple and very flavorful. I followed as directed, though I should have browned in the pan for another couple of minutes. I did de-glaze the saute pan with the wine (so all those delicious brown bits were included with the chicken) before adding to the pyrex dish for baking. They were moist and tender and I served over orzo. (which I considered adding to the dish, while in the oven, but decided against, cooking it separately. I may add it in, next time!) Thanks for sharing, oharaj5! Made for PAC Fall 2011.