1/1 Photo of Gram's Garlic Chicken Strips
Gram's Famously delicious chicken stripes! A family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken tenders in olive oil in skillet until golden brown on both sides.
- 2Place in baking dish.
- 3Add broth, white wine, garlic, parsley butter
- 4Season to taste with salt and pepper
- 5bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes
- 6serve over white rice and enjoy !
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gram's Garlic Chicken Strips
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.9
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 299.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 22.7 g