Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are great moist meatballs, add to your favorite sauce "Gramps Spaghetti Sauce" simmer the longer the better.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb ground italian sausage
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Form into desired size and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a deep pan add oil, over medium heat brown all sides and add to your favorite sauce, simmer the longer the better.
What Gramps knows about meatballs is a lot! These were flavorful and tender. I simmered them in a marinara sauce similar to Gramps Spaghetti Sauce, but I had an open bottle of red wine, and added some of that to the mix. I served these as sandwiches with the sauce and some provolone and mozzarella. Thanks for posting!