Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Award Winning Chili
Make and share this Grampas Jacked up Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 907.18 g shaved steak
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 14.79 ml ground cumin
- 822.13 g petite diced tomatoes
- 822.13 g tomato puree
- 822.13 g petite diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- 1 large onion
- 1 green pepper
- 907.18 g light kidney beans
- 907.18 g dark red kidney beans
- 85.04 g mild chili seasoning mix
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- salt & pepper
- 1. Fry up pork/steak with chili pepper and ground cumin. Once brown, add to crockpot.
- 2. Dice Onion and Pepper and Jalapeno. Sautee until soft, add to crockpot.
- 3. Add rest of ingredients to crockpot.
- 4. Cook in crockpot 6 hours.
- 5. Serve over Rice.