Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Award Winning Chili
Make and share this Grampas Jacked up Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs shaved steak
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 29 ounces petite diced tomatoes
- 29 ounces tomato puree
- 29 ounces petite diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- 1 large onion
- 1 green pepper
- 32 ounces light kidney beans
- 32 ounces dark red kidney beans
- 3 ounces mild chili seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- salt & pepper
- 1. Fry up pork/steak with chili pepper and ground cumin. Once brown, add to crockpot.
- 2. Dice Onion and Pepper and Jalapeno. Sautee until soft, add to crockpot.
- 3. Add rest of ingredients to crockpot.
- 4. Cook in crockpot 6 hours.
- 5. Serve over Rice.