Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
I used to love eating this while visiting my grandma in the summertime. Works well with rice in place of the noodles too.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked with lemon pepper seasoning, cubed
- 2 cups celery, diced
- 2 -2 1⁄2 cups red grapes, sliced
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 lb rotini pasta, cooked
- 5 ounces cashews, halved
- 3⁄4 ounce pine nuts
- Combine vanilla, sour cream, Cool Whip, and Miracle Whip in medium bowl; stir well.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Stir.
- Add contents of medium bowl to large bowl as desired to taste; mix well.