Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Oh how I loved my grandmothers mini cheesecakes! You will have to love these..If not you have to be crazy!...Just kidding! Surprise your family, friends or co-workers at your next potluck or gathering! These are so quick and easy but look like you spent hours slaving in the kitchen! Shh don't tell let them wonder! ha ha. For diabetics you can substitute the sugar for Sweet n' Low. Enjoy and have fun with it. Let your imagination good!
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (Diabetic's...use 4 teaspoons Sweet n' Low instead)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (may use low fat or fat free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 muffin foil liners (foil ones work best)
- favorite fruit or preserves or nuts or pie filling
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line muffin tin with foil liners.
- Place 1 (one) vanilla wafer in each liner.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sugar (or Sweet n' Low) on medium speed until well-blended.
- Add eggs. Mix well.
- Pour over Wafers, Filling 3/4 full.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Chill in fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Top with your favorite garnish!
Delicious and easy. I used 1/2 cup slpenda instead of sugar. Also, crushed a vanilla wafer (not too fine) and put it in the bottom of a mini foil liners (a whole wafer is too large.) Then filled the cup 3/4 full. Made great bite-sized snacks for our Christmas party. Thanks for sharing your recipe with us.
These were delicious & very easy to make. Thanks for the great idea.
I agree with chelleshocked, I didn't really like these, they didn't have enough sweetness and richness for me.