Oh how I loved my grandmothers mini cheesecakes! You will have to love these..If not you have to be crazy!...Just kidding! Surprise your family, friends or co-workers at your next potluck or gathering! These are so quick and easy but look like you spent hours slaving in the kitchen! Shh don't tell let them wonder! ha ha. For diabetics you can substitute the sugar for Sweet n' Low. Enjoy and have fun with it. Let your imagination good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 1/2 cup sugar (Diabetic's...use 4 teaspoons Sweet n' Low instead)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (may use low fat or fat free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 muffin foil liners (foil ones work best)
- favorite fruit or preserves or nuts or pie filling
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Line muffin tin with foil liners.
- 3Place 1 (one) vanilla wafer in each liner.
- 4Mix cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sugar (or Sweet n' Low) on medium speed until well-blended.
- 5Add eggs. Mix well.
- 6Pour over Wafers, Filling 3/4 full.
- 7Bake 25 minutes.
- 8Remove from pan.
- 10Chill in fridge for about 10 minutes.
- 11Top with your favorite garnish!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grammy's Mini Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.8
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 76.8 mg
- Sodium 141.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g