Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this a few times a year in December and November as a tribute to my Grandmother. This was her signature family recipe and we often make it on Christmas or Thanksgiving in remembrance of her.
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 (6 ounce) packages raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (18 ounce) jar applesauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- Mix the hot water and Jello together. Stir very very well.
- Add nearly the whole medium-sized jar of applesauce and the raspberries.
- Put in a circular mold (similar to a bundt pan) and chill overnight to set.