Recipe by Grammy Maria
This soup is so good for you. I have kicked it up a notch for you so it will actually have a a lovely flavor. Adds a vibrant colors to the soup. MAKE SURE TO WASH AND CHOP ALL VEGETABLES!
Top Review by j.cosmicgirl250
This soup is wonderful and light but still very full of flavor.I love your Recipes and I can't wait for more.Once again I rate this with 5 stars.I just can't seem to get enough of Grammy's recipes.
- 1 (8 ounce) can spicy hot V8
- 1 large red onion
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 large green onion
- 6 fresh garlic cloves
- 1 bunch of curly kale
- 1 (32 ounce) low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 head cabbage
- 3 zucchini
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- 1 cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash all vegetables, then add the broth, 4 cups of water, and then the V8 to the pot.
- Add the cabbage and all the rest of the ingredients. Slowly simmer it iuntil the vegetables are completely done.
- Enjoy it with lightly salted crackers of your choice. Drink lots of water all day.