Recipe by Mama Tia
From my Grammy, who always made scrumptious food that everyone enjoyed and was very involved in her church and many nature societies (so she went to a lot of potlucks)
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed buttery crackers
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 Farenheit.
- Cook veggies according to package directions.
- Drain veggies.
- Combine veggies with cheese, celery, onion, mayonaisse and pepper.
- Turn mixture into 13x9x2 inch casserole dish.
- Combine the cracker crumbs with butter/margarine and sprinkle over the veggie mixture.
- Bake uncovered until heated through, about 20-25 minutes.