Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is how my grandma makes her creamed corn. It is a quick and very easy recipie, exelent when served with some crusty bread to scoop it up with. All the ingredient amounts are guesses, when we made it at Grammy's house, no measurments were used, everything was just eye-balled. But I've figured it out as best I can.
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, in small chunks
- 3 -4 saltine crackers, crushed
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In small oven safe dish mix together all ingredients.
- Bake for 20-25 min, Corn along the edge of bakeing dish may be slightly browned.