1/7 Photos of Grammy's Broccoli Soup
My mom is famous for this soup - it's fantastic!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine broccoli, celery, carrots, water, and chicken bouillon in a large soup pot. Boil 20-30 minutes.
- 2While vegetables are cooking - In a saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender.
- 3Add cornstarch and flour to butter mixture, stirring until browned.
- 4Gradually add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thick. Add shredded cheese and stir until melted.
- 5Add the cheese sauce to the broccoli mixture and stir until well combined. Simmer until heated through.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grammy's Broccoli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.6
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 619.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 14.0 g